Pride & Prejudice (2005): Official film website's screen captures

If you missed out on the official website of this Pride & Prejudice film back in 2005 when the movie was released (and up to 2006 to 2007, I think) the website was still up and running, you missed out on the film's beautiful website. Unfortunately, it no longer exist. When you type the P&P movie's url: www.prideandprejudicemovie.net It now directs you to Universal Studios Entertainment site.

I remember visiting the official website back in 2005 when the movie was about to be released and the website was just beautiful. I lost track of time just browsing all the stunningly gorgeous images from the movie that were up on the site. I loved all the official wallpapers, stills, movie clips, trailer, soundtrack clips, online companion, and more P&P movie related stuff posted there. Oh, also, I remember getting my free official P&P movie poster with a map on the back of the poster of both P&P 1995 and P&P 2005 filming locations (which I still have to this day...and is now added in my P&P movie collection) when Universal was giving away the posters for free and for a limited time.

Check out (and reminisce about) the gorgeous P&P official website's screen caps below...


Pride & Prejudice Official Website - Screen Captures

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Rosamund Pike!

Top 10 Favorite Pride & Prejudice Movie Quotes

P&P Movie Script